Find a Rewarding Career at Linda Manor Campus of Care
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in the Northampton area that is so much more than a job, we hope you’ll consider joining our team at Linda Manor Assisted Living and Linda Manor Extended Care in Leeds, Massachusetts. Our team includes a wide range of clinical and non-clinical positions.
For current career opportunities at Linda Manor Campus of Care and to apply online, please click the link below, and then enter Leeds in the keyword search box.
Benefits of Working at Linda Manor Campus of Care
- Low-cost, high-quality health and dental insurance
- Generous time-off program
- Competitive wages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Nonprofit, patient-centered work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- 403(b) retirement plan
- No-cost life and accidental death insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Stepping Stones (for licensed nurses): 100% of tuition, books, and uniforms—up front—for LPN, RN, and BSN studies
- Educational Assistance: To expand any career horizons
- CNA training classes
We are always happy to welcome volunteers at Linda Manor Assisted Living.
Our volunteers fill a variety of roles, such as escorting residents to dining, activities, or outings; providing one-on-one visits; or assisting with activities. We do offer community service opportunities for local high school students needing to complete community service hours.
To learn about our available volunteer opportunities, please contact our Activities Director at 413-200-7584